Are you buying MIRACLE-Z for the first time?
The starter kit is required for best results. For this, we provide three (3) device sizes (8mm, 12mm, 16mm) so that you are able to find the right model that will reduce your snoring. We suggest you start with the smallest and work your way up to try other spacers and find the most comfortable size.
The only NON MANDIBULAR ADVANCE device that works.
Miracle-Z is the only non-dental device in the anti-snoring market that works. This device keeps your lower jaw in a natural position while you sleep.
- Boil the water and put the Miracle-Z device in the water for two minutes.
- Wait until the device is completely cool and dry with a clean towel.
- Place the entire device in your mouth, with the arch following the natural crown of your teeth.
- Determine overnight whether the size is correct. Please note that there is an adaptation period before obtaining the expected results. Excessive drooling at first is normal.
- It is necessary to boil the three silicone spacers for product sterilization before use.
- Do not let anyone else use your device.
- We suggest starting with the smallest device for 2-3 weeks to get used to sleeping with an oral device. If snoring persists, try the next size to find the best fitting.
- Minor jaw joint pain is normal for the first two weeks of use as you get used to the device.
- Severe or sharp jaw pain is ABNORMAL. If this happens while using the device, please stop using it.
- Excessive salivation is normal for the first few weeks. Salivation should decrease with use.
- If the device wakes you up, remove it. With each use, you should sleep longer with the device.
- Try wearing the device in the evening to get used to it.
RETURNS, CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Cancellations and changes to orders for products and services, and returns of products by Buyer, will be subject to MIRACLE-Z’s current return, change, and cancellation fees. Upon Buyer’s request, MIRACLE-Z will use commercially reasonable efforts to inform Buyer of the return, change, and cancellation policies existing at the time of Buyer’s request.
MIRACLE-Z reserves the right to modify its return, change and cancellation policies and fees at any time without notice to the buyer. Buyer agrees to pay all costs resulting from such returns, changes, and cancellations, including, without limitation, storage and shipping costs, costs of producing non-standard materials, costs of purchasing non-standard materials. returnables and any other costs resulting from cancellations, exchanges or returns.
Which spacer is right for you?
Miracle-Z comes with 3 sizes of spacers: 8mm, 12mm and 16mm. The best way to determine which one is right for you is to try the spacers in your mouth and determine your comfort level. The angle of the Miracle-Z device allows for optimal comfort.
How to clean the device:
Rinse with warm water after each use. Shake to remove excess water.
It is recommended to soak the Miracle-Z once a week in a product recommended for dentures to eliminate biofilms.
Do not use harsh chemicals or household cleaners such as bleach or ammonia.
It is recommended to change your Miracle-Z device every 12 months, normal wear of materials.
Share your experience!
We are happy to know you are happy. Why not help someone else sleep well?
👨👩👧👦 Tell your friends and family about us.
⭐️Share your experience by writing an online review.
📲Write to us
SOCIAL MEDIA: @miraclezinc
Not so happy? ☀️Smile. Our support team awaits your call.
Mon to Fri from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (eastern time):
Montreal, Que: (514) 768-4788
Toronto, On: (647) 947-6461
Vancouver, C-B: (778) 807-3554
www.miracle-z.com/contact-us or via online chat.